Suggest Videos from the 1980s & 1990

Home Forums Off Topic! For everything else, music, etc… Suggest Videos from the 1980s & 1990

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ctan 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

ctan
    Keymaster

Here’s a thread where you can post song titles and videos. Anything from the 1980s and through 1990 (now that the story goes there) is fair game. Any genre of music.

Lenalena
    Participant

From the 80s and 90 only? I’ve been been waiting for a heartfelt rendition of Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppeling for nothing?

Anyway, I’ve sent you song ideas before, but I ran into this one today that would make for a totally appropriate chapter title:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDehUgSvM0w

And this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxLpEX2bt8w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPytYrYqDbA

And the Smashing Pumpkins debut single (featuring Corgan with lond hair!):

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi6RJmUNBbw

ctan
    Keymaster

Oooh some excellent ones here. And yes, I do dip into the 70s from time to time, especially stuff Daron listened to while growing up and/or in Remo chapters but we haven’t done any in a while. I think partly bc it’s symbolic of Daron moving on, and I used mostly songs from 1989 while we were in that year, and 1990 now that we’re in there. At least, I look at that list first before I go earlier.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.