The terms and conditions of this site are pretty simple.
1) Content: You, the reader, certify you are legally allowed to read this material where you reside, knowing that this web fiction serial and the comments, meta-posts, and other material posted here may include frank discussions and depictions of homosexuality, sex, drug use, drug abuse and recovery. This site is not erotica and is not pornographic.
2) Comments: The author and owner(s) of this website (Cecilia Tan) is not responsible for the content of comments left by others. Commenters/users of the site are expected to refrain from illegal activity in comments, including spamming/scamming/threatening, and are also expected to refrain from homophobic, misogynistic, racist, or otherwise offensive language and behavior. I reserve the right to delete comments that do not conform to these terms. (Over a million spam comments have been deleted in the history of the site already.) I also do not own the copyright on the content of user comments, though we obviously the right for us to display the comment is implicit in the fact that it is being posted.
3) Purchases: Various types of merchandise and downloadable content may be offered for sale through this site. No refunds except in cases of non-delivery of goods, or at the discretion of the author/owner. Purchasers certify they are old enough to receive sexuality-related publications in their jurisdiction. (In the United States you certify you are 18 years of age or older in order to make purchases of sexuality-related material.)
4) Copyright: Everything on the site except individual users’ comments and where exceptions might be noted is Copyright © 2009-2015 by Cecilia Tan. No reproduction, copying, plagiarism, or reselling allowed.
5) Fan fiction and fanworks policy: I, Cecilia Tan, support the creation of non-commercial fanworks and fanfiction as a valid fannish activity, right up there with costuming, filking, and text-based play-by-post role playing. Art, fiction, songs, plays, puppet shows, all are fine by me. To see my complete statement in support of all fanfiction and fanworks related to my writing, see my blog: http://blog.ceciliatan.com/?page_id=331